South of the Blvd.
Not ready for pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins? Stay close to summer with the festive, bright pop of color in our newest polish shade called South of the Blvd. Think: lush bougainvillea bushes lining the streets of Brentwood and a perfect hybrid of pink and purple with bursts of shine.
South of the Blvd is definitely not your average fall color however check out the runways in New York and Paris and you’ll find color inspiration everywhere. The biggest runway nail trend this season? Vertical stripes! We’ve got the go-to look here that is easy and achievable at home.
- Paint one coat of Nail Perfector Base Coat for to create a smooth, even surface
- Apply one coat of Nude No. 1 or any color of your choice (TIP: choose a lighter base color to make the stripes really POP!)
- Spill 1-2 drops of South of the Blvd on a clean piece of paper or blank surface
- Using a thin brush, draw a very thin line of color down the center of each nail. (PRO TIP: if you are feeling extra daring, apply a second stripe for an edgier look). In our manicure shown below we did horizontal lines on one hand and vertical lines on the other.
- Allow polish to dry completely.
- Apply one coat of Gel Like Top Coat to create a gel like and long lasting finish with superior shine and ENJOY the compliments ;)
Shop South of the Blvd. here